Clean technology solutions in India - UK businesses are invited to apply for innovation funding
UK businesses are invited to apply for a share of £1.6 million to work with Indian partners on technology and healthcare solutions in India.
Innovate UK is investing up to £1.6 million in this competition. Projects must provide solutions to enhance healthcare, clean technology and infrastructure in India.
The aim is to encourage innovative partnerships between the UK and India. Innovate UK and the Indian government are funding this competition which the Newton Fund will administer.
Projects should address one or more of the following societal challenges:
- clean technology
- affordable healthcare
- electronic system design and manufacture (ESDM) technology solutions for urban, energy, healthcare, infrastructure, disaster management and environmental challenges.
- the registration deadline is noon on Wednesday 15 February 2017
- the application deadline is noon on Wednesday 22 February 2017
- there will be a briefing event for potential applicants on Friday 11 November 2016.
Policy milestone details
- Innovate UK -
- Start date: 2016-11-8
- Technology innovation -
- Milestone source: Innovate UK Press Release
- Milestone type: Call for tender/grant