To be kept up-to-date with library news please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the library newsletter mailing list.
The EI Library holds an extensive collection of material on the energy industries ranging from oil exploration to petrol retailing, nuclear energy to renewables, technical to business and dating from the mid-19th century to the present day.
We collect and curate books, refereed journals, government reports, company information, thought leadership pieces, conference proceedings, directories, statistical publications, textbooks and provide access to online and in-house databases such as Petroleum Abstracts, so you can have access to all the material you need…
9.15 am - 5.00 pm (UK time), Monday to Friday, except Bank Holidays.
Library facilities include :
· Borrowing items, requesting items, photocopying and inter-library loans
· Research and work spaces
· WiFi access and visitor’s computers
· Access to TULSA Petroleum Abstracts Database which contains more than 1.1 million abstracts on oil and gas exploration and production.
· Access to our collection of periodicals
· Photocopying, printing and scanning facilities
See our FAQs section for details of our fees and charges
If we do not hold an item we can try and borrow it for you from another library, or we may consider purchasing it. Please e-mail email@example.com giving as much information as possible on the item.
Another great reason to visit the library is to see our amazing painted ceiling dating from 1777, complete with chariot and mythical beasts...