UPDATED 1 Sept: The EI library in London is temporarily closed to the public, as a precautionary measure in light of the ongoing COVID-19 situation. The Knowledge Service will still be answering email queries via email , or via live chats during working hours (09:15-17:00 GMT). Our e-library is always open for members here: eLibrary , for full-text access to over 200 e-books and millions of articles. Thank you for your patience.
Welcome to the EI’s eLibrary, where individual members can access a vast collection of online material.
If you are an EI member, login now to access this service
Not a Member? Join us now to gain access to the EI eLibrary.
What's included in the EI's eLibrary?
- Over 3.8 million records on energy and the environment, via Ebsco Environment Complete
- Over 400 full-text journals covering energy and the power industry, via Ebsco Energy and Power Source
- Over 180,000 teaching aids, via the Education Resource Information Centre (ERIC)
- Over 90,000 recent news items, through EBSCO Newswires
- Over 200 full text eBooks
Discover our latest e-books
EI Members can get immediate access to new e-books covering the latest developments in energy.
New titles include -
- Smart Growth and Sustainable Transport in Cities: Theory and Application
- Hydrogen Energy: Challenges and Solutions for a Cleaner Future
- Innovation in Wind Turbine Design
- Renewable Energy for the Arctic: New Perspectives