UPDATED 1 Sept: The EI library in London is temporarily closed to the public, as a precautionary measure in light of the ongoing COVID-19 situation. The Knowledge Service will still be answering email queries via email , or via live chats during working hours (09:15-17:00 GMT). Our e-library is always open for members here: eLibrary , for full-text access to over 200 e-books and millions of articles. Thank you for your patience.
If you are an EI member, login now to access this service
Not a Member? Join us now to gain access to the EI eLibrary.
What's included in the EI's eLibrary?
- Over 3.8 million records on energy and the environment, via Ebsco Environment Complete
- Over 400 full-text journals covering energy and the power industry, via Ebsco Energy and Power Source
- Over 500 full-text journals covering all aspects of sustainability, via Sustainability Reference Centre
- Over 180,000 teaching aids, via the Education Resource Information Centre (ERIC)
- Over 90,000 recent news items, through EBSCO Newswires
- 6000 full text eBooks on engineering, via the Engineering Core eBook collection (trial until Jan 2024)
- 260 full text eBooks covering the energy sector
Discover our latest e-books
EI Members can get immediate access to new eBooks covering the latest developments in energy.
New titles include:
- Fundamentals of Wind Farm Aerodynamic Layout Design
- Harvesting Solar Energy: Efficient Methods and Materials Using Cascaded Solar Cells
- Digital Oil: Machineries of Knowing
- Reliability of Nuclear Power Plants: Methods, Data and Applications
- Energy Transition: Economic, Social and Environmental Dimensions
- Electric Vehicle Integration Via Smart Charging: Technology, Standards, Implementation, and Applications
- Towards Net Zero Carbon Emissions in the Building Industry
A full list of eBooks that can be accessed via the eLibrary is here.
For more information on our library and research services visit our London Library page.