UPDATED 1 Sept: The EI library in London is temporarily closed to the public, as a precautionary measure in light of the ongoing COVID-19 situation. The Knowledge Service will still be answering email queries via email , or via live chats during working hours (09:15-17:00 GMT). Our e-library is always open for members here: eLibrary , for full-text access to over 200 e-books and millions of articles. Thank you for your patience.
If you are an EI member, login now to access this service
Not a Member? Join us now to gain access to the EI eLibrary.
What's included in the EI's eLibrary?
- Over 3.8 million records on energy and the environment, via Ebsco Environment Complete
- Over 400 full-text journals covering energy and the power industry, via Ebsco Energy and Power Source
- Trial: Over 500 full-text journals covering all aspects of sustainability, via Sustainability Reference Centre
- Over 180,000 teaching aids, via the Education Resource Information Centre (ERIC)
- Over 90,000 recent news items, through EBSCO Newswires
- 253 full text eBooks
Discover our latest e-books
EI Members can get immediate access to new eBooks covering the latest developments in energy.
New titles include:
- Asset Integrity Management for Offshore and Onshore Structures
- Smart and Flexible Energy Devices
- Global Environmental Careers: The Worldwide Green Jobs Resource
- Petroleum Resource Management in Africa: Lessons From Ten Years of Oil and Gas Production in Ghana
- Renewable Energy Technologies: Advances and Emerging Trends for Sustainability
A full list of eBooks that can be accessed via the eLibrary is here.
For more information on our library and research services visit our London Library page.