The EI library in London is temporarily closed (re-opening on 1st June at the earliest), as a precautionary measure in light of the ongoing COVID-19 situation. The Knowledge Service will still be answering email queries via firstname.lastname@example.org, and is available for live chats on this page during working hours (09:15-17:00 GMT). Our e-library is always open for members here: https://knowledge.energyinst.org/services/elibrary, for full-text access to over 200 e-books and millions of articles. We are sorry for any inconvenience.
Welcome to the EI’s eLibrary, where individual members can access a vast collection of online material.
If you are an EI member, login now to access this service
Not a Member? Join us now to gain access to the EI eLibrary.
What's included in the EI's eLibrary?
- Over 3.8 million records on energy and the environment, via Ebsco Environment Complete
- Over 400 full-text journals covering energy and the power industry, via Ebsco Energy and Power Source
- Over 180,000 teaching aids, via the Education Resource Information Centre (ERIC)
- Over 90,000 recent news items, through EBSCO Newswires
- Over 200 full text eBooks
- Several other databases including USPTO patent applications, European Union Open Data Portal and SciTech Connect
- Over 90,000 titles in the EI Knowledge Service's database
Please visit the EI Library in London to access the TULSA Petroleum Abstracts Database which contains more than 1.1 million abstracts on oil and gas exploration and production.