The EI library in London is temporarily closed, as a precautionary measure in light of the ongoing COVID-19 situation. The Knowledge Service will still be answering email queries via firstname.lastname@example.org, and is available for live chats on this page during working hours (09:15-17:00 GMT). Our e-library is always open for members here: https://knowledge.energyinst.org/services/elibrary, for full-text access to over 200 e-books and millions of articles. We are sorry for any inconvenience.
Welcome to the EI’s eLibrary, where individual members can access a vast collection of online material.
If you are an EI member, login now to access this service
Not a Member? Join us now to gain access to the EI eLibrary.
What's included in the EI's eLibrary?
- Over 3.8 million records on energy and the environment, via Ebsco Environment Complete
- Over 400 full-text journals covering energy and the power industry, via Ebsco Energy and Power Source
- Over 180,000 teaching aids, via the Education Resource Information Centre (ERIC)
- Over 90,000 recent news items, through EBSCO Newswires
- Over 200 full text eBooks
- Several other databases including USPTO patent applications, European Union Open Data Portal and SciTech Connect
- Over 90,000 titles in the EI Knowledge Service's database