The EI library in London is temporarily closed, as a precautionary measure in light of the ongoing COVID-19 situation. The Knowledge Service will still be answering email queries via email@example.com, and is available for live chats on this page during working hours (09:15-17:00 GMT). Our e-library is always open for members here: https://knowledge.energyinst.org/services/elibrary, for full-text access to over 200 e-books and millions of articles. We are sorry for any inconvenience.
Oil Spill Response Limited
Oil Spill Response Limited (OSRL) is the largest international industry funded cooperative which exists to respond to oil spills wherever in the world they may occur, by providing preparedness, response and intervention services. The company is wholly owned by 46 of the most environmentally responsible oil and gas companies, and OSRL’s Members represent the majority of global oil production. OSRL operates across 11 locations worldwide and has attended to more than 400 oil spill incidents in the past three decades.
EI Member Company details
- Organisation address: Suite 3, Second Floor,, Ocean Spirit House West, 33 Waterloo Quay, Aberdeen,
- Organisation telephone: +44 (0)1224 72 6859
- Organisation email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Websites: http://www.oilspillresponse.com -
- Keywords: Environment - Ecology and pollution - Short courses - Courses training suppliers - Training and short courses - TSC PLSC - Organisations concerned with conservation ecology and pollution -
- Countries: Scotland - UK -
- EI status: EI Company Member
- Subjects: Ecology and Evolution - Marine transportation - Oil - Energy efficiency - Oil and gas extraction - Environment - Primary energy production - Environmental protection - Oil spill response - Skills, education and training -