The EI library in London is temporarily closed, as a precautionary measure in light of the ongoing COVID-19 situation. The Knowledge Service will still be answering email queries via firstname.lastname@example.org, and is available for live chats on this page during working hours (09:15-17:00 GMT). Our e-library is always open for members here: https://knowledge.energyinst.org/services/elibrary, for full-text access to over 200 e-books and millions of articles. We are sorry for any inconvenience.
SEGEC take a strategic approach to identifying European opportunities in order to help Scottish organisations access funding, develop projects and overcome the barriers to wider adoption of low-carbon energy. We provide a focal point and catalyst for Scotland’s low-carbon activity, identifying expertise and facilitating collaboration. SEGEC's partnerships with EU organisations and Technology Platforms provide quick access to technical and funding information for demonstration projects that cannot, or are not, already supported by the low-carbon energy market.
Established in 2009, SEGEC has delivered over €115M of EU funding for low-carbon energy projects. An independent, not-for-profit organisation, SEGEC is supported by the Scottish Government, ERDF, Scottish Enterprise, Highlands and Islands Enterprise, ScottishPower and SSE.
Non-Member Company details
- Organisation address: Scottish Enterprise, Atrium Court, 50 Waterloo Street, Glasgow, G2 6HQ,
- Organisation telephone: 01224 252000
- Organisation email: email@example.com
Addresses datasheet number:
- EIYearbook -
- Websites: http://www.segec.org.uk -
- Keywords: Renewables - Research - Wave - Tidal - Wind Energy - Energy efficiency/management - Electricity generation -
- Subjects: Economics, business and commerce - Electricity distribution - Electricity - Energy engineering - Electricity generation - Energy efficiency - Electricity transmission - Management and commerce - Energy consumption - Policy and Governance - Offshore wind power - Project Management - Tidal Power - Research and development - Wave power - Wind power - Funding - Offshore wind farms - Wind farms -