The EI library in London is temporarily closed, as a precautionary measure in light of the ongoing COVID-19 situation. The Knowledge Service will still be answering email queries via firstname.lastname@example.org, and is available for live chats on this page during working hours (09:15-17:00 GMT). Our e-library is always open for members here: https://knowledge.energyinst.org/services/elibrary, for full-text access to over 200 e-books and millions of articles. We are sorry for any inconvenience.
Channoil Consulting Limited
Channoil Consulting's key strength is the alliance of commercial experience with technical knowledge.
Focus is on oil (from wellhead through refining to products marketing including aviation, marine, biofuels and LPG) and gas (along the full gas value chain, including LNG).
Particular fields of expertise lie in the valuation and commercialisation of midstream-to-downstream oil and gas assets; trading and supply; project analysis; preparation of investment proposals; gas monetisation strategies; negotiation of commercial agreements; business reorganisation; mergers & acquisitions, HSE, training and providing expert witness.
We provide training, both external/public programmes and in-house courses in the downstream oil and gas sectors.
EI Member Company details
- Organisation address: 4th Floor, Chronicle House, 72-78 Fleet Street, London, EC4Y 1HY,
- Organisation telephone: +44 (0)20 7583 7873
- Organisation email: email@example.com
Addresses datasheet number:
- EIYearbook -
- Websites: http://www.channoil.com/ -
- Keywords: Energy Related Company - London -
- Countries: UK -
- Course status: Accredited
- EI status: EI Company Member
- Subjects: Economics, business and commerce - Aviation - Biofuels - Lighting - Project Management - Commercial - Conventional natural gas - Retail and marketing - Marine transportation - Liquefied natural gas - Trading - Refining - Liquefied petroleum gas - Transportation, Transmission and Distribution - Oil and gas - Skills, education and training - Wellheads - Natural gas - Primary energy production - Oil -