The EI library in London is temporarily closed, as a precautionary measure in light of the ongoing COVID-19 situation. The Knowledge Service will still be answering email queries via firstname.lastname@example.org, and is available for live chats on this page during working hours (09:15-17:00 GMT). Our e-library is always open for members here: https://knowledge.energyinst.org/services/elibrary, for full-text access to over 200 e-books and millions of articles. We are sorry for any inconvenience.
Brunel is a world-class university based in Uxbridge, London. Brunel's distinctive mission has always been to combine academic rigour with the practical, entrepreneurial and imaginative approach pioneered by our namesake Isambard Kingdom Brunel.
The School of Engineering and Design is a centre of teaching and research in energy related subjects with an excellent national and international reputation.
EI Member Company details
- Organisation address: School of Engineering & Design, Kingston Lane, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 3PH,
- Organisation telephone: +44 (0)1895 274000
- Organisation email: email@example.com
Addresses datasheet number:
- EIYearbook -
- Websites: http://www.brunel.ac.uk -
- Keywords: Courses training suppliers -
- Department: Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
- EI status: EI Learning Affiliate
- Subjects: Energy engineering - Construction - Heat - Energy efficiency - Electricity generation - Heat recovery - Energy consumption - Maintenance - Heat generation - Management and commerce - Heat recovery - Process heating - Reclamation, recycling and recovery - Refrigeration - Heat distribution - Research and development - Skills, education and training - Engineering design -