The EI library in London is temporarily closed, as a precautionary measure in light of the ongoing COVID-19 situation. The Knowledge Service will still be answering email queries via email@example.com, and is available for live chats on this page during working hours (09:15-17:00 GMT). Our e-library is always open for members here: https://knowledge.energyinst.org/services/elibrary, for full-text access to over 200 e-books and millions of articles. We are sorry for any inconvenience.
The Energy Institute brings together individuals and organisations across the energy sectors of industry, academia and government.
Topics covered range from upstream and downstream oil, gas and other primary fuels and renewables, through power generation, transmission and distribution, to sustainable development, demand side management and energy efficiency.
Holds conferences and courses.
Extensive library and information service.
The EI was created on 1 July 2003 by the merger of the Institute of Petroleum (founded 1913) and the Institute of Energy (founded 1927).
EI Member Company details
- Organisation address: 61 New Cavendish Street, London, W1G 7AR,
- Organisation telephone: +44 (0)20 7467 7100
- Organisation email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Addresses datasheet number:
- DSA24 - Service stations information -
- DSA04 - Int Standards Orgs -
- DSA24 - Service stations information - UK associations -
- EIYearbook -
- Websites: http://www.energyinst.org -
- Keywords: Associations and Institutions - Standards - Courses training suppliers - Useful Links - engineering institutions - Energy Related Company - London -
- Subjects: Energy engineering - Combined heat and power generation - Crude oil - Energy efficiency - Distribution - Oil - Management and commerce - Electricity generation - Policy and Governance - Energy consumption - Skills, education and training - Oil and gas extraction - Transmission - Transportation, Transmission and Distribution - Standardization - Heat distribution - Primary energy production -