Info!
The EI library in London is temporarily closed, as a precautionary measure in light of the ongoing COVID-19 situation. The Knowledge Service will still be answering email queries via info@energyinst.org, and is available for live chats on this page during working hours (09:15-17:00 GMT). Our e-library is always open for members here: https://knowledge.energyinst.org/services/elibrary, for full-text access to over 200 e-books and millions of articles. We are sorry for any inconvenience.

New World Resources (NWR), a coal, logistics and energy holding company that is ...

New World Resources (NWR), a coal, logistics and energy holding company that is the sole shareholder in the Czech Republic’s largest hard coal mining company, OKD, has announced the merger of its wholly-owned subsidiary OKD DPB ,a Czech coal-bed methane company, with Green Gas International. The new joint venture - called Green Gas International - will specialise in methane gas management and utilisation for coal mines and land fill sites in the Czech Republic and internationally. NWR is the majority owner of the joint venture with a 70% stake. Former Green Gas International shareholders and Demeter, a French private equity fund, own the remaining 30%. The new joint venture company has raised additional equity capital of €15.5mn.

News Item details


Please login to save this item