The EI library in London is temporarily closed, as a precautionary measure in light of the ongoing COVID-19 situation. The Knowledge Service will still be answering email queries via email@example.com, and is available for live chats on this page during working hours (09:15-17:00 GMT). Our e-library is always open for members here: https://knowledge.energyinst.org/services/elibrary, for full-text access to over 200 e-books and millions of articles. We are sorry for any inconvenience.
IHRDC has been a global leader in training and competency management for the oil and gas industry for 45 years, offering the best Instructional Programs, e-Learning & Knowledge resources, and Competency Management services available.
Instructional Programs, taught by experienced industry professionals, incorporates classroom instruction with challenging business games. e-Learning and Knowledge Solutions provides innovative, on-demand learning resources covering all functional areas of the petroleum industry, with 1,200 courses in over 300 subject areas. Competency Management provides industry-leading competency and compliance solutions to assess, develop, and manage your workforce.
IHRDC also offers CMS Online, our competency assessment and development software. www.ihrdc.com.
EI Member Company details
- Organisation address: Westport House, Bentley, Nr Farnham, Surrey, GU10 5HY,
- Organisation telephone: +44 (0)1420 22862
- Organisation email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Addresses datasheet number:
- EIYearbook -
- Websites: http://www.ihrdc.com -
- Keywords: Courses training suppliers - Training and short courses - TSC PLSC -
- EI status: EI Company Member
- Subjects: Economics, business and commerce - Aviation - Electricity - Electricity markets - Oil - Energy engineering - Commercial - Energy efficiency - Domestic - Lighting - Electricity generation - Management and commerce - Oil and gas extraction - Skills, education and training - Refining - Supply chain management - Transportation, Transmission and Distribution - Trading - Primary energy production -