The EI library in London is temporarily closed, as a precautionary measure in light of the ongoing COVID-19 situation. The Knowledge Service will still be answering email queries via firstname.lastname@example.org, and is available for live chats on this page during working hours (09:15-17:00 GMT). Our e-library is always open for members here: https://knowledge.energyinst.org/services/elibrary, for full-text access to over 200 e-books and millions of articles. We are sorry for any inconvenience.
Electricity Settlement Reform Significant Code Review
Electricity Settlement Reform Significant Code Review: Launch Statement, revised timetable, and request for applications for membership of the Target Operating Model Design Working Group
This statement launches the Electricity Settlement Reform Significant Code Review and sets out our revised timetable following our consultation on the plan for mandatory half-hourly settlement (HHS) in November 2016.
Policy milestone details
- Start date: 2017-7-24
- Countries: United Kingdom -
- Milestone source: Link to Ofgem Website
- Milestone type: Consultation/call for evidence
- Sector: Energy demand and use - Policy and governance -
- Subjects: Economics, business and commerce - Electricity - Energy - Energy consumption - Policy and Governance - Regulation and accountability -