Energy and natural resources global guide: global insight from leading lawyers in comparative guides to the law worldwide
The Energy and Natural Resources Global Guide combines topical cross-border oil and gas and power issues and country-specific Q&As on oil and gas and power regulation. The Q&A guide aims to give a structured overview of the key practical issues concerning oil and gas and power, including:
- the domestic oil and gas and electricity sectors
- rights to oil and gas, electricity generation and renewable energy
- oil and gas health and safety and the environment, and
- electricity transmission, distribution and supply.
Online Resource details
- Websites: http://uk.practicallaw.com/resources/global-guides/energy-guide?utm_source=EI&utm_campaign=EI%2F%20Practical%20Law%20Energy%20global%20guide&utm_medium=email -