Refine by:

Date

Subjects

Availability

Content type

Clear Filters

Search Results

Results:1 - 10 of 2756 for

Sort by:
  • Eni has been awarded two new exploration blocks in the eastern part of the sedimentary basin offshore the Ivory Coast. Eni will act as operator in both the CI-501 and CI-504 blocks, holding a 90% stake. State company Petroci has the remaining 10%.The two blocks are adjacent to the north of block CI-...

    Availability: Online
    Record type: News Item

  • The Libra consortium has announced a final investment decision (FID) to contract the Mero-2 floating production, storage and offloading (FPSO) vessel to be deployed at the Mero field in the offshore Santos Basin, Brazil.The FPSO will have the capacity to process up to 180,000 b/d of oil. The consort...

    Availability: Online
    Record type: News Item

  • Ithaca Energy is to acquire Chevron North Sea (CNSL) for $2bn. The deal will add a further 10 producing field interests to the companys existing portfolio, four of which relate to assets already operated by Ithaca, resulting in a 150% increase in proven and probable (2P) reserves and a 300% increas...

    Availability: Online
    Record type: News Item

  • Equinor and its partners have confirmed a new timeline for the Rosebank project on the UK Continental Shelf (UKCS).  Following the award of a three-year extension for the Rosebank licences by the UK Oil and Gas Authority...

    Availability: Online
    Record type: News Item

  • The UK Oil and Gas Authority (OGA) has offered for award 37 licence areas over 141 blocks or part-blocks to 30 companies in the 31st Offshore Licensing Round. The blocks are located in frontier areas of the UK Continental Shelf (UKCS) in the Faroe-Shetland Basin, Moray Firth, East Irish Sea, Ea...

    Availability: Online
    Record type: News Item

  • Lukoil is to aquire New ges 25% interest in the Marine XII licence on the Repubic of Congos continental shelf for $800mn. The licence covers five discovered fields containing 1.3bn boe of proved and probable (2P) reserves, according to an international independent auditor. Two fields, Nene and Lit...

    Availability: Online
    Record type: News Item

  • ExxonMobil and partners have agreed further investment into deepwater block 15, offshore Angola, as part of an agreement with Angolas National Agency for Petroleum, Gas and Biofuels (NAPGB) that extends the production sharing agreement (PSA) for the block through 2032. The deal will also give the s...

    Availability: Online
    Record type: News Item

  • The Ministry of Energy and Mines of the Dominican Republic has announced its first licensing round, which will close in December 2019.  The Ministry is offering 14 blocks, a combination of on- and offshore.Six onshore blocks are being offered in the  Cibao Basin, three in the onshore ...

    Availability: Online
    Record type: News Item

  • ExxonMobil reports that it is proceeding with a long-term oil development in Argentinas Bajo del Choique-La Invernada block in the Vaca Muerta Basin. The project is expected to produce up to 55,000 boe/d within five years and will include 90 wells, a central production facility and export infrastru...

    Availability: Online
    Record type: News Item

  • Total has started up production from the Culzean gas condensate field located on block 22/25a in the UK North Sea. With a plateau production of 100,000 boe/d Culzean will account for around 5% of the UKs gas consumption, bringing to 18% the proportion of the countrys gas demand supplied by Total.A...

    Availability: Online
    Record type: News Item

  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. Next