Refine by:

Date

Subjects

Availability

Content type

Clear Filters

Search Results

Results:1 - 10 of 85 for

Sort by:
  • Technip has been awarded a contract worth approximately A$110mn (€90mn) by Daewoo Shipbuilding and Marine Engineering (DSME) for the detailed design of Chevrons Wheatstone offshore gas processing platform, located 200 km off Western Australias coast.

    • Availability: Online
    • Record type: News Item

  • The World Banks Multilateral Guarantee Agency (MIGA) is planning to guarantee financing a $40mn investment to help complete the Takoradi T1/T2 combined cycle natural gas power-plant complex in Ghana, adding 132 MW of electricity generation, writes Keith Nuthall.

    • Availability: Online
    • Record type: News Item

  • Aker Kvaerner has won Norsk Hydro's contract for engineering and design of the onshore processing plant at Aukra, Norway, that will handle gas from the Ormen Lange field on the Norwegian shelf. The contract includes front-end engineering/design, procurement and construction management assistance.

    • Availability: Online
    • Record type: News Item

  • International oil services company Petrofac has secured a contract with the Sultanate of Omans Ministry of Oil & Gas (MOG) to build a new 20mn cm/y gas plant at the Kauther field in north Oman. The single-train plant will recover gas and condensate reserves from the field, which is being developed ...

    • Availability: Online
    • Record type: News Item

  • Petroleum Development Oman has awarded Petrofac a $350mn engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contract for the Kauther gas field compression plant in Oman. It will also commission the facility and operate it for the first six months.

    • Availability: Online
    • Record type: News Item

  • BP is to sell its interests in the Hugoton, Kansas, Jayhawk gas processing plant and associated producing gas fields in Kansas to an affiliate of LINN Energy for $1.2bn in cash. The agreement includes the sale of all of BPs working interest in about 2,400 wells in the Hugoton natural gas field, as ...

    • Availability: Online
    • Record type: News Item

  • TNK-BP and Sibur Holding have established a joint venture to process associated gas produced by TNK-BP and other oil and gas producers in the Nizhnevartovsk region of Russia. Sibur will own 51% of the new venture, with TNK-BP holding the remaining 49%. Sibur will transfer to the joint venture contro...

    • Availability: Online
    • Record type: News Item

  • ConocoPhillips and Peabody Energy have filed an air permit with the Commonwealth of Kentucky to site a coal-to-natural-gas facility near Central City in Muhlenberg County, US. The facility, to be known as Kentucky NewGas, is expected to produce enough energy to supply nearly 750,000 Midwest homes. T...

    • Availability: Online
    • Record type: News Item

  • Provident Energy Trust has acquired the Redwater natural gas liquids processing facility in central Alberta from Williams Energy for C$268mn ($196mn).

    • Availability: Online
    • Record type: News Item

  • Encana is to sell two natural gas processing plants servicing the Cutbank Ridge area to Veresen for approximately C$920mn. The sale includes Encanas 100% interest in its Steeprock plant in north-east British Columbia and its Hythe plant in north-west Alberta, along with compression and associated g...

    • Availability: Online
    • Record type: News Item

  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. Next