×
The library will be closed from Thursday the 12th of December from 11 am and will reopen on the following day. Please contact us for any urgent enquiries.

Refine by:

Date

Subjects

Availability

Content type

Clear Filters

Search Results

Results:1 - 10 of 2668 for

Sort by:
  • It is understood that Opec head Ali Rodriguez is to step down to become President of Venezuelas state-owned oil firm PdVSA. Rodriguez, who became Opec head in 2001, has allegedly given in to increasing pressure from Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez to take charge of the state-owned monopoly. PdVSA ...

    • Availability: Online
    • Record type: News Item

  • Singapore-based independent KrisEnergy is to acquire Chevrons Cambodian upstream subsidiary, which holds a 30% operating stake in offshore block A, for $65mn. Block A, which is located in the Khmer Basin in the Gulf of Thailand, includes the yet-to-be developed Apsara oil field. Phase one of the Ap...

    • Availability: Online
    • Record type: News Item

  • Foster Wheeler and QAF Energy Support Services (QESS) have signed a collaboration agreement to jointly bid for and execute projects in Brunei.

    • Availability: Online
    • Record type: News Item

  • Oman Oil Company has acquired an 8% stake in Hungarys MOL. The two companies have also agreed to jointly develop future business opportunities as strategic partners.

    • Availability: Online
    • Record type: News Item

  • An OMV/Mol/TVK consortium has submitted a joint offer to the Czech National Property Fund for a 63% stake in Czech oil and petrochemical refining company Unipetrol.

    • Availability: Online
    • Record type: News Item

  • Sclumberger have announced an $11bn takeover of Smith International, supplier of products and services to the E&P industry. The companies announced that their boards of directors unanimously approved a definitive merger agreement last month. The deal is expected to close in 2H2010, reports have said...

    • Availability: Online
    • Record type: News Item

  • Halliburton has entered into a definitive agreement with the shareholders of Burservice to purchase the entire share capital of the company. Founded in 2004, Burservice is a leading provider of directional drilling services in Russia.

    • Availability: Online
    • Record type: News Item

  • Repsol and Sinopec have formed an alliance in Brazil to create one of Latin Americas largest private energy groups, valued at $17.8bn. Repsol will retain 60% of the joint venture, with Sinopec, Chinas second largest oil company, holding the remaining 40% stake. The new venture will jointly develop...

    • Availability: Online
    • Record type: News Item

  • Norsk Hydro has, on behalf of the partners in the Troll production license, entered into two contracts with Awilco Offshore for rental of two newly-built semi-submersible drilling rigs - WilInnovator and WilPromotor. The two rigs will start operations for Hydro on the Troll field, in the North Sea, ...

    • Availability: Online
    • Record type: News Item

  • Rosneft Chairman Sergey Bogdantchikov has stated that the company plans making no changes to the operating structure of Yuganskneftegas during the next two years. He also announced that Rosneft was willing to make the former Yukos top-managers a job offer and stressed that all Yuganskneftegas obliga...

    • Availability: Online
    • Record type: News Item

  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. Next