Refine by:

Date

Subjects

Availability

Content type

Clear Filters

Search Results

Results:1 - 10 of 1209 for

Sort by:
  • The Energy Institute (EI) has formally merged with the British Energy Association to form UKWEC - the UK Member Committee of the World Energy Council (WEC). UKWEC will operate within the EI as a special network, membership of which will provide companies and individuals with opportunities to contrib...

    • Availability: Online
    • Record type: News Item

  • The Oil Industries Club (www.oilclub.co.uk) has elected Peter Newman FCA CEnv Hon FEI as its President, in succession to Chris Moorhouse. Newman is a Director of The Addax & Oryx Group and of Oryx Petroleum Company. His career in the oil industry started more than 30 years ago with Mobil and include...

    • Availability: Online
    • Record type: News Item

  • UK engineering solutions company Furmanite has formed an alliance with Gora of Nigeria to enable specialist engineering services to be delivered on-site to the energy, oil and gas industry throughout the West African country.

    • Availability: Online
    • Record type: News Item

  • Singapore-based independent KrisEnergy is to acquire Chevrons Cambodian upstream subsidiary, which holds a 30% operating stake in offshore block A, for $65mn. Block A, which is located in the Khmer Basin in the Gulf of Thailand, includes the yet-to-be developed Apsara oil field. Phase one of the Ap...

    • Availability: Online
    • Record type: News Item

  • Rosneft and China National Petroleum Company (CNPC) have signed an agreement under which they will establish a new joint venture - Vostok Energy - that will undertake exploration and production activities in Russia. Rosneft will hold a 51% stake in the new company, CNPC holding the remaining 49%.

    • Availability: Online
    • Record type: News Item

  • The recent arrest of Mikhail Khodorkovsky, the head of Yukos, is understood to have halted reported merger discussions between the Russian company and oil majors ExxonMobil and ChevronTexaco. Khodorkovsky is said to have been charged with a number of crimes, including fraud and tax evasion.

    • Availability: Online
    • Record type: News Item

  • Aker Kvaerner and SKF have established a partnership for condition based maintenance (CBM) for the offshore and onshore oil and gas industry. CBM reduces plant downtime, increases equipment reliability and reduces maintenance by means of optimised maintenance and inspection programmes, real time mon...

    • Availability: Online
    • Record type: News Item

  • Foster Wheeler and QAF Energy Support Services (QESS) have signed a collaboration agreement to jointly bid for and execute projects in Brunei.

    • Availability: Online
    • Record type: News Item

  • Oman Oil Company has acquired an 8% stake in Hungarys MOL. The two companies have also agreed to jointly develop future business opportunities as strategic partners.

    • Availability: Online
    • Record type: News Item

  • Sclumberger have announced an $11bn takeover of Smith International, supplier of products and services to the E&P industry. The companies announced that their boards of directors unanimously approved a definitive merger agreement last month. The deal is expected to close in 2H2010, reports have said...

    • Availability: Online
    • Record type: News Item

  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. Next