Info!
The EI library in London is temporarily closed, as a precautionary measure in light of the ongoing COVID-19 situation. The Knowledge Service will still be answering email queries via info@energyinst.org, and is available for live chats on this page during working hours (09:15-17:00 GMT). Our e-library is always open for members here: https://knowledge.energyinst.org/services/elibrary, for full-text access to over 200 e-books and millions of articles. We are sorry for any inconvenience.

Refine by:

Date

Subjects

Availability

Content type

Clear Filters

Search Results

Results:1 - 3 of 3 for

Sort by:
  • Côte d'Ivoire has released five blocks on the eastern side of the sedimentary basin under its latest offering to the oil and gas sector. Interest is being sought for three new blocks, CI-800, CI-801 and CI-802, along with existing blocks CI-102 and CI-503, which benefit from shallow waters, goo...

    • Availability: Online
    • Record type: News Item

  • Vanco Energy has acquired Xpronet's 13.5% interest in block CI-112 offshore Côte d'Ivoire, taking Xpronet's equity in the block to 90%. The remaining 10% is held by state-affiliated oil company, PETROCI. Vanco has relinquished its other block offshore Côte d'Ivoire, CI-109, after an extensive study ...

    • Availability: Online
    • Record type: News Item

  • The Special Chamber of the International Tribunal of the Law of the Sea (ITLOS) in Hamburg has rejected Côte dIvoires request that Ghana be ordered to suspend all oil exploration and exploitation in the disputed zone, including the TEN Project. The project is now over 55% complete with all 10 of t...

    • Availability: Online
    • Record type: News Item

  1. 1