Refine by:

Date

Subjects

Availability

Content type

Clear Filters

Search Results

Results:1 - 10 of 846 for ! Exploration and production,

Sort by:
  • ConocoPhillips has sold its 30% interest in the Greater Sunrise fields to the government of Timor-Leste for $350mn plus customary adjustments.The Sunrise and Troubadour gas and condensate fields, collectively known as the Greater Sunrise fields, are located in the Timor Sea.

    Availability: Online
    Record type: News Item

  • Chevron is to acquire Anadarko Petroleum in a deal valued at $50bn.The deal, which also includes the acquisition of Anadarko subsidiary Western Midstream Partners, will strengthen Chevron’s leading positions in large, attractive shale, deepwater and natural gas resource basins. According to Che...

    Availability: Online
    Record type: News Item

  • Total, ExxonMobil and Oil Search have signed a gas agreement with the Independent State of Papua New Guinea defining the fiscal framework for the Papua LNG project. The agreement allows the partners to enter the front-end engineering design (FEED) phase of study that will lead to a final investment ...

    Availability: Online
    Record type: News Item

  • Total has signed a heads of agreement (HoA) with the Ministry of Oil and Gas of the Sultanate of Oman (MOG) under which Total will take a 100% working interest and operatorship of block 12 located in Central Oman. The new agreement was signed after Total, MOG and Oman Oil Company (OOC) reached ...

    Availability: Online
    Record type: News Item

  • Oil and gas exploration is off to a flying start in 2019, with majors taking a bigger bite of the conventional resources discovered in the first quarter, according to Rystad Energy. Global discoveries of conventional resources in the first quarter reached a robust 3.2bn boe. Most of the gains were r...

    Availability: Online
    Record type: News Item

  • Total has started up production on Kaombo Sul, the second floating production, storage and offloading (FPSO) unit at the Kaombo project, located in deepwater block 32, offshore Angola.Eight months after its sister ship, Kaombo Norte, came onstream, Kaombo Sul adds 115,000 b/d of oil and brings the o...

    Availability: Online
    Record type: News Item

  • The Oil and Gas Authority (OGA) has unveiled what is believed to be one of the largest ever single open releases of data with the launch of the nation’s first UK oil and gas national data repository (NDR).Freely-available to all, the NDR is an online platform which is home to 130 terabytes of well, ...

    Availability: Online
    Record type: News Item

  • The two final platform topsides, a bridge and a flare stack have been installed at Johan Sverdrup, completing the first phase of construction at the Norwegian North Sea field centre.Using the heavy lift vessel Pioneering Spirit’s single lift technology, the processing platform lift – nearl...

    Availability: Online
    Record type: News Item

  • Murphy Oil has sold its Malaysian subsidiaries Murphy Sabah Oil and Murphy Sarawak Oil to Thailand's national oil company PTTEP for $2.127bn. The all-cash deal is subject to an additional $100mn contingent payment based on certain exploration drilling results up to October 2020.Year-end 2018 proved ...

    Availability: Online
    Record type: News Item

  • The government of Greenland has awarded Greenland Gas & Oil (GGO) a 93.75% operating interest in a new licence 2018/40 to the north of the company’s existing licences through an open-door licence process. Nuna Oil holds the remaining 6.25%. The government has also approved an extension to the ex...

    Availability: Online
    Record type: News Item

  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. Next